Okay! Eye-contact cam! Eye-contact cam! [Red Velvet Eye-Contact Cam!] HAPPINESS! Hello, I am Wendy from Red VelVet. This time, we came back with “RBB” “Really Bad Boy”. Like last time, I came back with this eye-contact cam for you. One of our staff will get married tomorrow. So I’m going to sing a song to celebrate the wedding. My voice is cracking. I am honored to sing a song for them. I offered first. I easily get nervous. I feel shaky. I get even more nervous without the members. I am nervous already even more than the couple. Of course they will get more nervous. But I am nervous too. So I’m going to practice. Uhh…way to go! I searched the list of wedding songs. [Let’s listen to her songs] [Candidate #1. “Propose” by Noel] [Candidate #2. “Baby Baby” by 4Men] [Candidate #3. “I’m in love” by Ra.D] [Candidate #4. “Beautiful” by Crush] [Candidate #5. “Only Yours” by Soulman] [Candidate #6. “Pledge of Love” by Han Dong Joon] [Candidate #7. “Marry You” by Bruno Mars] [Getting excited] I was supposed to practice for tomorrow but… I chose “Amazing You”. [Why this song?]
This song is about the feeling of married life after the wedding. When you open your eyes, you will find your loved one and a table set for you. It says we don’t need a luxurious house. “Wherever I am, if you are with me, that’s the luxury I want.” I could relate to the lyrics once I get married. I don’t have the experience. I get easily nervous. But if I try to deliver my heart with this song, people will relate to it. I will try my best to deliver the song. I’ll practice this song one last time and wrap up. [Let’s appreciate her honey-like voice.] See you tomorrow, bye. [She’s practicing the comment]
I get a lot of help from her. It’s a great honor for me to sing a song for her only wedding. – Good. – Good? Once again, congratulations. I wish you two live happily every after. Now let me sing “Amazing You”. Give her a big round of applause. [Wendy’s heartful song] Congratulations. I came here to cook. For our managers, I’ll cook lunch. [The lunch box she made last time.]
I always cook at my place. But this time, I will get some help and save time. Today’s menu is… Rolled omelet and Bulgogi and Oyster pancakes. Sounds delicious, huh? I’ll quickly make it and bring it to them by lunch time. I cooked the rolled omelet before. I tried to make cheese rolled omelet and failed. It ended up being scrambled egg. I will learn today so that I can cook it on my own later. Let’s go! Let me introduce the chef. – Hello
– Introduce yourself, please! It’s a self-cam. Let’s do the self-introduction. – Self-introduction?
– Yes I am Kim Yu Jae, the chief chef of SMT.
Nice to meet you. Let’s do the rolled omelet. Good. I tried it before and failed. – It’s easy. You will quickly learn.
– OK. The sound. AMR! Oh~ Oh~ Next, it’s your turn. – Pour the half. – Half? OK! Hold and flip. Gosh! I messed it up. No, don’t worry. You can make it. OK, you did a good job. It’s neat. – I should use the snap of my wrist.
– Yes. You can practice the flip. – Oops!
– OK, once you practice, The fish egg came out! Go in, fish egg! Eeeekkk! [Not again…] This is the fish egg which came out. – Time to cook bulgogi. – OK. I’ve never cooked so quickly. Epic! I love the smell of sesame oil. Ooooh! [Sniffle] I’d like to deliver this smell, too. Wow~! Barbeque party! – flip it now?
– Yes. Let me flip. Come out, bulgogi! It’s done, guys! Looks good, huh? – Oyster pancake!
– Yes! This is the order. [Wendy gets busy.] – Heat the pan first.
– Yes. I think Korean food is hardest to cook. I agree. Because I love my mom’s food. But I love my grandma’s food even more. Sorry Mom! There’s this thing called “taste of hand”. – It’s cooked.
– Yes. What do you think of my cooking/ – Cooked.
– Yes, very good. Oyster pancake. Not everything is prepared by Wendy. This is the plating. I wondered why it was there. I thought it was for the wrap. This is for the plating. – Cockle’s good for winter time.
– Ooooh~ – Cockle!
– Yes. I love cockles. I love mixed rice with cockles. It’s amazing. Wow! Wow! Wow! Try it to see if it’s well seasoned. Let me try. – Good?
– Good. I love it. [Start to pack the lunch box.] – What’s it called? Mina..
– Minari. Minari! [Put the oyster pancake] [and another oyster] [and another…] [ and another…] [and the bulgogi…] She wans to make it heart-shaped. No! Heart! You shouldn’t put more rice. – It looks good. – Good. This is the lunch box I made. Rather, I put. Now I have the lunch boxes for our managers. Wow, the weight of this is… like dumbbell. They can work out with this too. They would love this one more than what I made them before. Thanks to your help, many will be happy. – Thank you.
– Thank you. – SMT, way to go!
– Way to go! – Red Velvet, Way to go!
– Bye bye. [SYSTEM: Wendy’s lunch is delivered.] I prepared this for you to thank for your hard work. Thank you. Way to go! I’ll go and eat it with them.
Bye! [Red Velvet Eye-contact Cam] The famous manager, Lim Hyung Gyun will shoot me. This should come out. Your face will look wider. Here’s a question for you. Pick one. Previous lunch box vs this lunch box. Now that we just ate this. I would choose this one. [What…?]
You made both, right?