– Top of the pig intestines to ya. – Let’s talk about that. (funky electronic music) (fire crackles) Good Mythical Mornin’. – Our summer tour is
officially on sale today. You can see us live in concert
June 21st through the 30th and you can see all the tour
dates at RhettAndLinkLive.com. – RhettAndLinkLive.com. Sunday is St. Paddy’s Day and
we have been getting ready to celebrate the patron saint of Ireland for over a month. – And no we are not
turning Link into a plate into a plate of human
corned beef and cabbage ’cause apparently, cabbage
isn’t very clickable. – No it’s not. – Instead we’ve taken the
two most iconic Irish liquids on the planet and we’ve soaked
stuff in them for a month on the shelf that we leave
things on which we call The Shelf That We Leave Things On. (suspenseful music)
– We’ve done Coke, bleach, air, Guinness, salt, pool water, nail polish remover,
mouth wash, and champagne, but today, in the spirit of St. Pat, we’re opening the large vats
of McDonald’s Shamrock Shakes that we have on-hand, and Irish whiskey. It’s time for Left on a Shelf: St. Paddy’s Day Edition. – Okay we’re gonna be
presented with an item with two options for what
happened when that item was left in either a Shamrock Shake
or Jameson for a month. – Listen to this. Oh, didn’t work, usually
farts when I do that. (glove squeaks)
That one did. – Left hand fart.
– If we get less than half right, we’re gonna
have to give a leprechaun a foot massage on Instagram. If we get more than half right, we get the leprechaun foot massage. – Oh. (woman shrieks) – Dubliner Irish Cheese in
Shamrock Shake for a month. – Mm!
– Good idea? – Sounds good.
– I think so. Did it A, crumble into
yellow pieces like the heart of a minion after a bad breakup. Or turn green on the outside
but stay white on the inside like a garbage truck filled with Mormons. – (laughs) Oh.
(crew laughing) – Okay.
– Ah, okay. – Stay white on the inside.
– I understand, I get it. You know what, my first instinct is that because there is a green
dye in the Shamrock Shake, which has turned a dairy product to green, putting another dairy
product into it probably just continues the process of
turning it green on the outside. – And it’s so brick-like
that I don’t think it’s gonna crumble into pieces. – Oh that’s Dubliner Cheese. – So we are saying–
– That’s the hardest cheese around.
– B, it’s gonna become a Mormon. What? Well it crumbled into pieces. – [Rhett] It’s pressurized. – I can’t tell if it
crumbled or turned green. We’re gonna have to dissect it. (jar fizzes)
Ooh. There was a fsh. – Oh gosh! Oh gosh!
– Oh gosh what? – I’m back (chuckles). Oh it’s horrible smelling,
can you not smell that? – Oh wow.
– Oh gosh! – I can’t smell it, I’m missing that note. – Well get into the jet stream, brother, ’cause it smells horrible. Are you… – It’s like when you
lose hearing in one tone. – Oh my gosh, you can’t smell that? – I can’t smell anything. – Your nose broke! – Can I smell stuff?
– Let me stir it up. – [Link] Hold on, I can smell you. Oh my word.
– Oh yeah look, there it is. – Look at that.
– There it is. That’s green, buddy. That is green.
– All right, let’s see if it’s white on the inside. – How do you not smell that? – I don’t know, man. (exhales) (crew laughs) – Everyone in here has a mask
on because it stinks so bad. I’m really worried about you right now. – I can smell stinky
cheese and I don’t like it. – [Rhett] I’m legitimately
worried about you right now. I am always a little worried. – [Link] And look at that. – Yeah, we was right.
– So we are correct. – White on the inside.
– That is white. Doesn’t smell in there either. (woman shrieks) – This is a plate of pig intestines. (crew laughs) – See now–
– Can you not smell that? (Link gags, coughs) It’s awful–
– Yes. – And they’re fresh. What happens when you
leave ’em in Shamrock Shake for a month?
– All right so, first of all, let’s just get rid of these. This doesn’t need to stay here. – Oh really?
– Yes, yeah. I’ve regained my sense of
smell and my sense of sense and this doesn’t need to stay here. So for the sake of everybody–
– Gah! – Just, yeah, I’m glad we
got a look at it though because, let’s hear our options. – After they were left in
Shamrock Shake for a month, did the pig intestines pop the top off and explode like Aunt Debbie’s
new breasts in the hot tub. – Is that a–
– Or– – Sorry Debbie.
– Fall apart and sink to the bottom like Aunt Debbie’s
old breasts in the hot tub. – Okay. – Something new, something old. – Well the last–
– Something at the bottom of the hot tub.
– The last one, the top wanted to pop off. I guess the fermentation
process of the milkiness in the Shamrock Shake leaves me to think that this one might wanna
pop a top off and explode. – What you’re saying is that
when we take the top off, the top will be gone because
it popped off and exploded? – I just think they’re
saying it’s pressurized. – You wanna go with pressurized? – Yeah.
– I’m with you. – All right so we’re saying A. – Oh.
– Oh. – [Link] Yeah, it’s already gone. Yes, it has already popped off. – This is like one of those science farms where they cut the side of the cow and you can go up and press on it. – Did anybody get hurt
when this thing popped? You did? Okay, but you look fine now. Okay so–
– And you do see, it did turn a green. The power of Shamrock Shake
to turn things green is just, it’s something to behold. Oh gosh. Oh they just keep going. Whoa.
– There’s one. It doesn’t smell as bad when you don’t– – Oh gosh, yes it does! – All right you know what, okay. – It’s awful!
– Yeah, yeah. Let’s get that back in there. – You don’t smell that?
– I’m not smelling. I’m not breathing. I’m not gonna live anymore actually because doing that’s not gonna help. Get it out of here, we got it right! (woman shrieks) We got a bath bomb which
this is just for reference but I’m gonna, oh smell
that, that smells good. – Oh that’s so much nicer
than pig intestines. – What happens if you–
– Who would have known? – If you leave it in a Shamrock Shake for a month.
– I don’t know. – Does it turn completely
orange like Donald Trump’s pillow case or separate into
different layers of green like a racist frog community. – (chuckling) Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Oh man.
– Mm. Well it’s already kinda
orange but it turned orangey? – I don’t think so. – I think it’s gonna separate into– – I think it’s definitely–
– A racist community of frogs. – A racist frog community ’cause there’s probably
ingredients inside this thing that have different
qualities and buoyancyies and bath bombs are mysterious,
I’ve always known that. – We’re going with B. Let’s see. – Oh ho!
– Wow! – Willa-willa what?
– Look at that! – Look at how perfectly– – And is there a bath bomb in there? Whoa it’s pressurized too so. (crew laughs) I mean that last one
exploded all the way, man. – Okay.
– Dump it out. – It’s not good. – Or rake it out.
– You know what, but this racist frog community needs to get along so let’s… Let’s mix ’em up, let’s
make ’em homogenous again. There’s no solids in there. – There’s no solids? – Oh, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! – We’re having science! What?
– Look at what’s happening! – What? Yes! Yes! – Now they came together
and they’re reproducing. (woman shrieks) Now let’s move onto an
item that’s been left in Irish whiskey for a month and what item has the most historically adversarial relationship with whiskey? Penis! (crew laughs) Bull penis to be exact, good lord. – No.
– Boy. I’m a little envious. (crew laughs)
– Oh gosh. – That’s one?
– Listen, this is not an anatomy class on bovines. – Well but we could turn it into one. – All right what are our options– – Good gosh.
– Rhett? – Did this bull penis after it was left in Irish whiskey for a
month, how did we get here? (chuckles) Turn white and shed
its skin like my friend Christina’s skin when
she married George White. Or turn brown and tender
like my 12 year old good luck banana. (chuckling)
(crew laughing) – You think Jameson can tenderize meat? I think, I mean if you
marinate raw meat in whiskey, you think it tenderizes it? No, turn white and shed its skin. – I think it’s white and shed its skin. – Yeah me too so we’re going with A. Let’s find out. Okay, it still appears, okay so these aren’t pressurized because it’s not Shamrock
Shake, it’s just whiskey. Yank that out. Pull it gingerly, okay. – Uh, that looks like
it’s brown and tender. (buzzer blares) How tender did it get? – Not that tender, yeah. Is it more tender than– – You might wanna touch this one. – Oh yeah.
– Just to see how much more tender it got.
– It’s brown and tenderized. We got this one wrong. And I don’t really care actually. (crew laughs) (woman shrieks) Okay for these next three items, we’re gonna play a
slightly different game. They’ve been left in stuff for a month. We’re gonna have to guess
which one stinks the most and then rank them from there. So one thing we did is we
left kale which is basically a nutritional opposite of Shamrock Shake in a Shamrock Shake.
– Okay. – And we also left cat poop in whiskey. Thank goodness that one’s sealed. That’s a good idea.
– Not for long. – And we left Filet-O-Fish from McDonald’s in a Shamrock Shake for a month. So.
– Okay. Well I mean right off the bat, I would say that whiskey cat
poop is the best smelling. – Kinda neutralizes it.
– I think whiskey, it just, it takes the life
out of everything, man. – Yeah so let’s say least stinky, ha. I’m figuring y’all out, right? – It’s gotta be the fish is
worse than the kale, right? But it is from McDonald’s.
– Yeah. That’s why I’m saying that the kale, it’s something nasty
nasty happens to this. – You think there was a reaction. – Yes.
– Yes ’cause– – This right here.
– This has got preservatives in it or something.
– Yeah yeah yeah. – And this is just straight up kale. – So I might even say this but I’m not gonna backtrack on you. – No no no.
– All right so, let’s start with, I guess this
is the cat poop so let’s– – I guess it is. – Let’s start with that one. – So we’re saying that’s the
best, so that’s where it is. – Smells the least so
let’s open that first and you smell it (chuckles). We’ll both smell it. – No pressure. – Maybe let’s waft it
first like they teach you in chemistry class. – Oh it’s stuck. Here we go. – [Link] All right, waft it. – Yeah just smells like whiskey. You’re about to hit it,
you’re about to knock it over into our laps. Just–
– Will that make you angry? – Yeah.
– But I haven’t done it. – Oh okay, it smells like an
unnecessarily sweet whiskey. It’s not good.
– Yeah. Okay maybe let’s seal it back. – Well we have to compare it. – We have to compare it,
well we can compare it by taking this off. Okay.
– And now, you know what, move it over to your side. – I just don’t wanna spill it out. – This is the fish, Filet-O-Fish. (jar fizzes) Oh yeah.
– Oh no. Oh gosh. – Oh my. (Link coughs) – I gotta get my, I gotta get my thing. (Rhett groans) – Oh gosh that’s bad, woo! Oh, I’d have trouble
believing it can be worse. Mr. Broke Nose has gotta get up there. What? What has happened to you? – I don’t know, I can’t smell it. – It’s so weird. It’s, golly!
– You know what? I’m smelling strawberries. Smell of that. – It’s horrible, man. I think I’m gonna have to be
the judge of this, here we go. – I don’t smell that. – Oh.
– I’m having a problem. – You might need to take
a trip to the hospital. – Oh look at that one,
it’s turned into cheese. – It’s rising.
– It’s moving. Look, it’s bubbling. (Rhett gags) – Gosh, it’s bad too. I don’t know which one’s worse. (Link gagging) – That one’s worse. – All right Link.
– That one, this one. – There’s only one way to find out. – Oh no, Rhett! (Rhett groans) (yells disgustedly) – It’s for science! Oh no! No! Oh ho!
(Link screams) Oh! No ho! Smell it. I can’t believe something is– (Link coughs) – I got it. – Something is so wrong with you. (Link yells) Honestly I don’t know the
answer, it’s just so bad in so many ways. All I know is that we were
right about the cat poop. – Everyone here loses. You already knew that.
– Well as far as what we thought, you are correct so you can consider
that a successful round. – Congratulations, us. (Link whimpers) – Ugh, don’t we look like winners? – Scientists everywhere are watching and are inspired. – Yes to the elementary science class that is watching this
because you have a sub today. We hope you learned a lot. But you know what, we
also left Link’s glasses in Shamrock Shake for a month. – Oh. So that’s where those have been. – Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – You know what time it is. – Hey folks, I’m Will. – I’m Tyler the Greatest.
– It’s Ethan. – We’re from Clarksville, Tennessee– – [All] And it’s time to spin
the Wheel of Mythicality. (rock music) – Nailed it! Click the top link to see the results of a Bic Mac soaking
in whiskey for a month in Good Mythical More.
– And– – And–
– To find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. Choose from zip-ups,
crew necks and pullovers. Available now at Mythical.store.