Troffer | Wikipedia audio article

A troffer is a rectangular light fixture that
fits into a modular dropped ceiling grid (i.e. 2′ by 2′ or 2′ by 4′). Troffer fixtures have typically been designed
to accommodate standard fluorescent lamps (T12, T8, or T5), but are now often designed
with integral LED sources. Troffers are typically recessed sitting above
the ceiling grid, but are also available in surface mount ‘boxes’.==Use==The troffer is the most common type of light
fixture for use in commercial office spaces, schools, and lab facilities.==Etymology==
The word ‘troffer’ is a portmanteau of ‘trough’ and ‘coffer

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *